Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my "baby" sister, Leslie. She turned the BIG 4-0 today!!! Although some people may dread turning 40, after two bouts of breast cancer in 5 years, 4 or 5 surgeries, countless rounds of chemo and 1 full regimen of radiation, we're just counting our blessings that she is here to turn 40. And, with everything, including the last surgery, behind her now, she will have MANY more to come!! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes from everyone out there. Happy Birthday Sis!!!!

The picture was taken last October when she was about to start her chemo. I decided we could be bald together, so she shaved my head for me. Of course, she's grown hers back now and I've kept mine off.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 14 September, 2007 06:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!
Sis- Leslie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home