Monday, August 06, 2007

August 2

I had my 43rd birthday back on August 2nd. Yep, 43 years ago, in 1964, I came into this world. My lucky parents. LOL...


I try to make an effort every year NOT to work on my birthday. I was able to do just that this year. Me and group of folks from work went to Six Flags Over Georgia for the day instead of working. I had a blast and really enjoyed the company. Sid, Yo-Yo and Cornholio, I appreciate y'all taking the time off and spending the day with me on my birthday. It was a great time. Thank You All!!!!

I also want to thank my family and my In-Laws for the dinners and time spent over the weekend to celebrate also. And, all of those that sent, emailed or MySpace commented me for my birthday. We don't make a big production out of birthdays. Shoot, we're just happy to make the next one. But, when someone does remember it, it is appreciated. Thanks to everyone!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home