Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Comic Book Guy Update for 23 Apr 07

Ok.. Again, the guys had to go back to the comic book store. They keep telling they have a cute girl that works there. Uh, huh.. I'll believe that when I see it. So here we are again on Monday, 23 Apr going back to the comic book store looking for whatever they are looking for, again. We have to go there on our lunch break because the store doesn't open until 1200. It's 1:30 and we pull up. We walk to the door and see the sign: "Out To Lunch. Back at 2:00." WTF???? You open at 12:00 and then close at 1:00 to go to lunch? I want THAT job!!!!

Needless to say, we didn't honor Comic Book guy with our presence that day. I'm sure they'll go again when I'm with them and I'm sure I'll have something to write about when we leave.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home