Thursday, May 24, 2007

Forthcoming Lawn Care

BP is probably my most regular reader. (It was his idea for me to even get this BLOG because he didn't like the way my self-made blog looked on my website.) :) Anyway, he read my entry on May 20th about killing my lawn and wanting to install an irrigation system in the front yard so I could start mowing grass instead of weeds and dirt. I had forgotten that he installs lawn sprinkler systems as a side business. He called me up the next day and told me he would be more than happy to design me a system. He said he could order a lot my parts through his business, and he would come help me install the system one weekend in the near future. He gave me a quote, I checked with "The Boss," and, after she OK'ed the deal, we've got us a plan. Of course, when we install this thing, I'll be taking pictures and doing a write-up because, you all know, when I'm involved in something, it never goes as planned, so it should be interesting. I know BP knows what he's doing, but my karma seems to come into play with even the most knowledgeable of people. I don't even call it bad luck.. I call it: Just another chance at a good story for the BLOG. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 29 May, 2007 13:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How touching. I dug in some of that GA clay this weekend....your place should be interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home