Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween

I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to make any entries.. I've actually got two to make, so I'll do one now and another tomorrow.
The first was Ansley Tiny-Baby's second Halloween. She's still a bit too small to go trick-or-treating, but we did have her dress up for the day. And, since we are in GA, a Bulldog cheerleader seemed fitting. During the Trick-or-Treat times, my niece, Alyssa, and her best friend Angelina, came over and handed out candy at our house. We had pizza delivered to the house and we all had a good time. We didn't have many kids stop by and barely even put a dent in the candy we bought. But, we let Alyssa and Angelina take home whatever they could carry, so that helped out a bit. All in all, it was fun night. Next year, Ansley will be 2 1/2. I'm not sure she'll be old enough to go house to house, but we'll figure that out when the time is closer. Until then, here a couple pictures from Halloween 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home