Friday, May 05, 2006

Pop Tarts

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Pop Tarts are smaller than they used to be? When I was growing up, the Pop Tart would fill up the package. Lately, I've been noticing how there is room between the end of the Pop Tart and the edge of the foil package they are in. This morning, I actually measured it.. There is an entire INCH between the end of the package and the edge of the Pop Tart!!! That is ridiculous.. So, not only has the price of Pop Tarts gone up over time, the size of the Pop Tart has decreased. Sid actually went on the Pop Tart website today and sent an email enquiring about the size of Pop Tarts. We'll see what they have to say.
If you haven't noticed, check out the difference between package and pastry next time you have a Pop Tart.

1 Comments:

At 10 May, 2006 14:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that a pair has 34g's of sugar. Not good for the body =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home