Thursday, June 14, 2007

TomYuck


Holy Crap!!!!!!!! I have finally found the most putrid dish in Warner Robins that is supposed to be made for human consumption.
Heather had been craving sushi over the last week. We have a place here that we used to go for Sushi for lunch, but the owner opened a new restaurant down the road and is trying to drive business to it, so he doesn't open our normal place for lunch any more. So, instead of trying the place where we know the owner does good sushi, we decided to try a new place. It's actually not a new place, but we have only made one trip to it prior to today, so it's still new to us. It's a place that serves Japanese Sushi and dishes along with Thai dishes. So, Sid and I met Heather there for lunch today. We got there, sat down and start looking through the menu. I found some sushi I wanted. Some they named after the town in which we live. They were called the Warner Robin Rolls. Rolls of rice, filled with crab meat and tempura flakes. Nice combo and none of that vegetable crap in it. Since there were only a few rolls on the plate, I decided to get some soup to go with it. I didn't realize that Miso soup was the normal soup I got and I ordered something called TomYum Seafood soup. It had scallops, mussels, shrimp and other stuff in it. Sounded great. The spring rolls showed up and Sid and Heather ate them. Then Heather's sushi showed up. Right after that, my soup showed up. Heather was downwind of me and she started gagging right after the soup got to the table. She asked if that was my soup of her sushi. I bent down and smelled my soup. OH MY GAWD!!!!!! It was the most foul smelling stuff I had ever smelled. It literally smelled like sweaty ass. I am not kidding you. If you want to smell the smell of that soup, run your fingertip across your butthole after a hard day's work and take a big whiff. It was unbelievable. I actually tried to eat a couple bites of it, but the smell was so bad, it permeated everything around us. Heather had a napkin over her mouth and was about to throw her food away because she couldn't eat. Most smells don't have a taste, but this one was so bad, it did. I tasted what I think sweaty ass would taste like in the two bites I took of the soup. It almost made me gag. I finally just had to push it aside and hope the waitress would come and check on us quick so she could take it away. Luckily, she did show up quick and she asked if I was done with my soup. I said, "Yes." She said, "You didn't like it." I said, "No. And, by the way, have you ever smelled that soup?" I didn't tell her what I thought it smelled like, but Heather was rolling. I wasn't sure if she was rolling with laughter or just licking the carpet to try and get that smell out of her head. Later, she told me that usually I'm not very outspoken about bad food and that's why she thought it was so funny when I asked the lady if she ever smelled the soup. Believe me, there are some things in this world people NEED to be vocal about and this friggin' soup definitely qualifies. So, please take it from me, if you are ever at the Sushi-Thai place in W/R, don't, for the love of God, order the TomYum Seafood soup.

On a good note, I have my trencher, all my pipes, fittings and parts for my irrigation system. BP will be here in the morning and we will get to installing it over the next two days. There will be pics and a write up with it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home